I missed a post. Yesterday. And at first I was quite disappointed. See, I knew I wouldn’t be able to get to a computer yesterday except in the morning when I can’t function and was busy. So I had wonderful plans to pre-post and delay publishing but alas; the best laid plans of mice and men, and all that. And women, obviously.
So I was disappointed because I have this little commitment called post-a-day-2011 thing going on (you may have heard of it – crazy people like to try and post something new, exciting and witty EVERY SINGLE DAY FOR A WHOLE YEAR.) But I decided it was ok. Here are my reasons:
1) I have a small reader circle, so I hopefully won’t be disappointing too many people.
2) I’m fairly sure mostly, my posts are important to well, just me. It’s great if other people like them, but it’s not important for me that they do.
3) I had a good reason for not posting.
4) It was my commitment so that I would get my butt into gear. If I don’t do that, it’s on me and no one else.
5) It’s a good idea to get away from the computer once in a while.